Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer

Summer Camp started up at the Preschool last week! I have my own class of 3 year olds and have 9 kids! :) I am very excited and we are having a blast so far. We are doing review papers to review all our alphabet, shapes, numbers, and colors. We do this through various crafts, worksheets, and fun activities. I will be posting some of the things we do with each letter as we review and any other fun crafts we end up doing in the course of the summer! I forgot to take pictures of what we did for A, so I'll just write it down. We used dot art to cover our big A and then we sponge painted an Apple and talked about how it started with the letter A and other things they came up with that started with the letter A. Here is some of the B stuff we did today:

This is our big letter B. We talked about it and read a story about Bubble Bear. They got to watercolor their B and absolutely loved it!
This is our Butterfly that goes with our letter B. We used out hand print 4 times to make it's wings and made sure our thumb prints were matched up with the antennas. They got to choose what color they wanted their butterfly as well, so they were all different colors.  After their hand prints, they got to glue their wiggly eyes on their butterfly. Then I added a smiley face to make them happier! They loved doing the craft.


No comments:

Post a Comment